“I just post on Facebook and hope for the best!”
I’ve been speaking to a lot of PT’s recently about social media content and I’ve been sad to hear the above sentence far too many times within the last few weeks.☹️
Yes, social media is the most powerful marketing tool available these days…
… But, without a structured marketing strategy in place to generate traffic to you and what you do…
… Then, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got from your social media posts.🤷🏻♂️
You get the point!😂
So, when posting content on social media…
… Here’s a few things to consider:
– Does your content APPEAL to your target market?
– Are you CONSISTENTLY delivering value to your target market?
– Do you have a content strategy in place to add value to your target market everyday?
– Do you have a strategy to get your target market in your gym/facility with you?
– Do you have an offer your target market CAN’T REFUSE?
Once you’ve nailed the above?💡
You’ll no longer be ‘hoping for the best’ anymore!😏